If you are already in Spain, you are from outside the EU, and you have a family member or partner from an EU country, you can request the tarjeta de familiar de comunitario. (EU family residence permit).

If you are a community foreigner, that is, from a country of the EU or the Schengen Area, and you want to live and work in Spain legally, without a time limit, all you have to do is:

Si quiere saber cómo obtener la Nacionalidad Española, lea este artículo.

If you want to know how to obtain Spanish Nationality, read this article.

Abogados Extranjería en Alicante