We advise our clients regarding all the necessary procedures to carry out any real estate transaction legally and safely.
Among all the necessary acts, there are:
- File opening.
- Verification of the legal, administrative and urban status of the property to ensure the purchase.
- Preparation of purchase commitments (purchase agreements, etc.).
- Obtaining necessary documents for the buyer and for the seller.
- Retention of the necessary amounts for the liquidation of possible debts before the purchase.
- Retention of the necessary amounts for the liquidation of taxes of the sellers.
- Preparation of the act of purchase, and verification of the documents, delivered by the seller, the day of signing at the Notary.
- Assistance or representation at the Notary.
- Registration in the Land Registry.
- Registration of the buyer in the Cadastre and the City Council, as well as municipal taxes.
- Change of ownership.
- Domiciliation of taxes.
For all foreigners, it is necessary to start the previous procedures with those of Immigration Law:
- Obtención del N.I.E. (Obtaining the N.I.E.) to be able to open a bank account and buy real estate.
- Obtaining the residence card to be able to reside and work in Spain legally and continuously (tarjeta de residencia para ciudadanos de la UE, o tarjeta de residencia para ciudadanos de fuera de la UE). (residence card for EU citizens, or residence card for non-EU citizens).