Golden Visa

RESIDENCE VISA. Non-resident foreigners who intend to enter Spanish territory in order to make a significant capital investment may apply for a stay visa, or, where appropriate, a residence visa for investors, which will last for one year. The formalization of the request is made through the Consulate of Spain, Leer más…

Abogados Extranjería en Alicante