-. Not be a citizen of a State of the European Union, the European Economic Area or Switzerland, or a family member of citizens of these countries to whom the Union citizen regime applies.

-. Not be found irregularly in Spanish territory.

-. Lack of a criminal record in Spain and in their previous countries of residence for crimes existing in the Spanish legal system.

-. Not being prohibited from entering Spain and not appearing as objectionable in the territorial space of countries with which Spain has signed an agreement in this regard.

-. Have health care because it is covered by Social Security or have private health insurance.

-. Not suffer from any of the diseases that can have serious public health repercussions in accordance with the provisions of the International Health Regulations of 2005.

Not being, where appropriate, within the term of the commitment not to return to Spain that the foreigner has assumed when availing himself of a voluntary return program.

-. Have paid the fee for processing the procedure.

-. Have sufficient financial means to meet the needs of the family. The income contributed by the spouse or partner or another relative in the direct line and first degree, resident in Spain who lives with the sponsor may be computed. Income from the social assistance system will not be computed. The minimum amounts are the following:

For family units that include two members (regrouping and regrouping), a monthly amount of 150% of the IPREM is required. For each additional member, 50% of the IPREM must be added. Have adequate housing.

The sponsor must have resided in Spain for at least one year and have obtained authorization to reside for at least another year.


-. Application form in official model (EX-02) in duplicate, duly completed and signed by the applicant.

-. Copy of the complete passport, travel title or valid registration card of the sponsor.

-. Certified copy of the documentation that proves that you have employment and/or sufficient financial resources to meet the needs of the family.

-. Documentation proving that you have adequate housing. For this, you must attach a report issued by the competent body of the Autonomous Community of the place of residence of the sponsor. The report may be issued by the Local Corporation when it has been established by the Autonomous Community.

-. Competent body in your place of residence.

-. Copy of the complete and valid passport of the regrouped person.

-. Copy of the supporting documentation of family or kinship ties, and also:

In the event of regrouping the spouse or partner:

-. Sworn declaration of the sponsor stating that no other spouse or partner resides with him in Spain.

-. If you are married in a second or subsequent marriage, a judicial resolution that establishes the situation of the previous spouse and their children.

-. Documentation accrediting having guaranteed health care.

Important note: when documents from other countries are provided, they must be translated into Spanish or the co-official language of the territory where the application is submitted.

On the other hand, all foreign public documents must be previously legalized by the Spanish Consular Office with jurisdiction in the country in which said document was issued or, where appropriate, by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, except in the case in which said document has been apostilled by the competent Authority of the issuing country according to the Hague Convention of October 5, 1961 and unless said document is exempt from legalization by virtue of the International Convention.

0 comentarios

Deja una respuesta

Marcador de posición del avatar

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

Abogados Extranjería en Alicante