(At the end of the article, I leave you a free scheme of work permits that you can download).

These work residence permits are for non-EU citizens, that is, those who are not from a European Union country. If this is your case, then this article may interests you.

To begin, let’s see what are the permits that allow you to work and live in Spain for 1 or 2 years:

If you are already in Spain legally, your options are: the entrepreneur visa, or the visa for highly qualified professionals.

However, if you are in Spain irregularly, your only option is a residence due to exceptional circumstances, such as arraigo social.

On the contrary, if you are not currently in Spain and you are in a country outside the European Union, then you can apply for two types of residences: a work permit for working for someone else, or a work permit for freelance.

I remind you that, at the end of the article, I leave you the free downloadable scheme of work permits.

Now we are going to highlight the most important aspect of each work permit:

To obtain the entrepreneur visa, it is essential that the activity that you are going to develop is totally new and original, you cannot do anything that already exists.

The visa for highly qualified professionals is characterized by being granted only to those who work in specific positions, with certain work experience, and who meet certain characteristics.

Arraigo social is a residence that is granted in exceptional circumstances, but today, it is one of the most common ways to obtain residency for those people who are irregularly in our country.

The work permit for working for someone else is intended for people who are hired by an employer in Spain. It is very important that you are not in Spain to apply for this permit, and that the job offered is on the escasez list, otherwise you will not be able to obtain a work permit. This is the link to the list in 2021: https://www.sepe.es/SiteSepe/contenidos/empresas/profesiones_demandadas/pdf/CatalogoOcupacionesDificilCobvación.pdf

Finally, the self-employment permit is designed for those who want to carry out an activity as a self-employed person in Spain. As in the previous permit, you must not be in Spain to apply for this residence.

Next, I leave you the free downloadable scheme of residence permits to work in Spain:

0 comentarios

Deja una respuesta

Marcador de posición del avatar

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

Abogados Extranjería en Alicante